Title : Mechanical Vibration
Author : Singiresu S. Rao
Pages : 741
PDF Size : 38 Mb
Author of the book Singiresu S Rao is a noted writer when it comes to mechanical vibrations, because he knows how to clear the fundamental concepts of mechanical vibrations, so that you dont feel a need of an instructor. The author has vast experience in mechanical vibrations and published many book and through this book, he will make you love mechanical vibrations. There are sufficient number of solved examples an derivations to make things easy, it carries over 900 problems and they are almost sufficient for your GATE exam as well academics.
- Ø Fundamentals of Vibration.
- Ø Free Vibration of Single Degree of Freedom Systems.
- Ø Harmonically Excited Vibration.
- Ø Vibration under General Forcing Conditions.
- Ø Two Degree of Freedom Systems.
- Ø Multi degree of Freedom Systems.
- Ø Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes.
- Ø Continuous Systems.
- Ø Vibration Control.
- Ø Vibration Measurement and Applications.
- Ø Numerical Integration Methods in Vibration Analysis.
- Ø Finite Element Method.
- Ø Non-linear Vibration.
- Ø Random Vibration
Read and Download All Engineering Books Here.
Feel free to ask for any book in the comment section below. If any improvement is needed, please let me know and check other sections too for CAD, CAM and Gate Resources.